This is a list of Corporate Registrars that I would trust for the management of my domain name portfolio. I have operated large domain name portfolios on both sides of the desk: as a Corporate Registrar but also as a client myself for a famous Trademark. As a person dealing with domain names, I use a Retail Registrar.
- Valideus is based in the United Kingdom and I have a good feedback about it too.
- Nameshield is a French Corporate Registrar with a presence in Paris.
- Markmonitor is a name that I've heard during my entire career when it comes to transferring large domain name portfolios.
- SafeBrands is a another French Corporate Registrar.
- CSC is also called "CSC Corporate Domains". They are a company I worked for in the past (in its London office) and it is a major player today.
- FairWinds Partners was born right before the launching of the ICANN new gTLD program. It offers to manage domain name portfolios and I have received a good feedback about them. They have an impressive .BRAND new gTLD portfolio. It is the only service provider to have applied for its own domain name extension: the .FAIRWINDS new gTLD.
- I use Uniregistry as my Registrar: the number of clicks is minimized to do any operation and that's what I like about it. It's cheap and goes straight to the point, no crap and great support.
- I have ccTLDs at OVH and actually it is a cheap Registrar offering small hosting (for free) with domain names but with limited support and sometimes bugs in its interface.