The first step prior to creating a personalized ".brand" domain name extension is to learn...if it is worth it or not. To do so, the SWOT analysis allows to study which are the positive and negative points prior to creating your own .TRADEMARK (domain names ending in your ".trademark", instead of ".com").
Order your new gTLD study
Order your personalized study today and receive answers to common questions:
- What is the ICANN new gTLD program?
- How is my trademark concerned by these new .BRAND domain name extensions?
- What are the advantages to acquire your own .BRAND (or generic) domain name extension; an analysis focusing on:
- The Strengths to apply for a specific domain name extension;
- The Weaknesses;
- The Opportunities;
- The Threats.
- What did it cost to apply and what should it cost to apply in the next round of the ICANN new gTLD program?
- New gTLD statistics: what are the numbers today?
- Competition: what if..."I don't do it"?
- Going beyond a simple .BRAND new gTLD: what about becoming a Registry dedicated to selling domain names to the network of accredited Registrars?
Not just a copy-paste
This study is a concrete case figure using your Trademark, or your idea of a generic extension dedicated to selling domain names. We deliver a lot of imagination and creativity in terms of what you could do with your own Top-Level domain. Our ambition is to give you a realistic view of what your project could be.
What you will receive
You will receive a PDF file from 4, up to 6 pages, with your personal study.
Note to communication agencies: we receive requests from agencies asking such studies to be delivered to their clients in their name. In this case, we do deliver our studies on a Word file to be re-printed or reused.
What you should know before you buy:
- Future rounds of the ICANN new gTLD program will be different from the first one. This study does NOT answer the two following questions:
- "How much does it cost to submit my application?" and;
- "When can I submit my application?"
- Questions answered are:
- "If I create my .BRAND : what can I do with it?"
- What are the Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats to create my domain name extension (SWOT analysis to apply for your new gTLD);
- Becoming Registry to sell domain names: in which case is it worth it?
- Submitting an application to the ICANN often requires to contract with multiple service providers:
- Who are they?
- What's the estimated budget?
It takes us a week to work on your study and maybe a little more to correct the English version.
Note that very few existing .BRAND applicants know what to do with their extension so expect to be surprised by our imagination.